Strictly speaking this isn't new art - some of you may know my gallery at Fanart Central ([link]
) contains more/older art than I keep here. I drew Daphne about 15 months ago, and then Velma about a year ago. Originally they were meant to be drawn in the same image, but after finishing Daphne I decided to leave it at that. I was never very happy with my original Daphne, it scanned pretty poorly, and I felt I'd made some mistakes with the coloring, but never the less people seemed to like it. I then decided to draw Velma seperately in her own picture, and I was much happier with the way she came out.
Today, I initially decided I was going to move only the Velma art over to here, but that lead me to reconsider the Daphne picture, and I figured that I could probably do some PSP work on it to make it look better. So that's what I did - I think almost all the color areas of the picture have been worked on in some way or another, and as a result it looks a lot brighter and more colorful. By having both the Daphne and Velma images open together, I realised they might still be able to feature in the same picture, if Velma was in the foreground, and Daphne in the background (I could have scaled Velma down to fit at the same depth as Daphne, but they were drawn with slightly different styles, so I thought this way looked better). I only made a few digital improvements to Velma, to keep her in the same level of color saturation as Daphne.
So anyway, that's the story of this picture. I suppose you might ask why Velma was drawn in her underwear. Well, I'll take the easy answer, and say I don't remember why...